Wednesday, April 15, 2015

We're Expecting!!

We're Expecting!!
Yes! We are indeed! We're expecting!! Surprised?? Of course you're surprised!!

And no, it's not me who's expecting. Golly, what a bunch of crazy followers I have! I promise I did not run off with Prince Charming and get married during my absence. Pinkie swear. ;)



 BUT, we are expecting babies..calves to be exact..at least Bessie and Belle are!!










The proud mother-to-be's ~




They are due in November, around Thanksgiving. 

Borormir is the proud father:


He is a Simmental,a breed originated in Switzerland; known for their bulky (massively) stout bodies, which makes them an excellent choice for meat, but they are also great milk producers, and along with their docile, calm, and sweet nature, they make an all-round great cow. SO, I'm praying quite ardently for two heifer calves, that I can train up to be my future milkers.

What 'bout you? Are you expecting any babies in the near future?

Blessings - 

~ Aspen

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Calflings! I can't wait. I'm almost as excited for your Belle-baby and Bessie-baby as I am for my Tilly-baby (who is very nonexistent at this point as Tilly herself is hardly a month old :P). Oh, and those Simmental cattle are e-n-o-r-m-o-u-s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reyna darling, yes I know how expectant and anxious you must be for Tilly-babies, they will come soon enough!! How is she doing, by the by? <3 Love ya

    Blessings -

    ~ Aspen

    ReplyDelete