Thursday, June 16, 2016

Dream Homestead Chronicles


It's been on my mind for awhile and I've finally decided to plunge into the depths and reveal to you all the grand schemes and dreams I have for my (Lord willing) future homestead. 
Each weekly post will be dealing with a different homesteading topic. From exploring the many benefits of rotating pastures, to compost worms, to extremely simple off-grid living. I will be infusing my posts with past experiences of ranch living, and combining them with research done by others to form an informative post on whatever subject we are discussing that week.
Now, keep in mind my current living situation does not involve most of what I will be discussing; I'm only dabbling at the moment. 


What I hope for these future posts will be that y'all can see a (hopefully) large glimpse of my ginormous ideas for a working homestead.
It will be a learning adventure for us all methinks and I'm grandly excited! 

So I hope you will come back and enjoy learning all about the simple (yet slightly complicated) lifestyle that I someday hope to live; and chime in with your own experiences and thoughts. 



Love and Rich Blessings - 

~ Aspen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment