Thursday, January 22, 2015

Drizzly Days

Drizzly Days


*sigh* Not much can compare to 'drizzly' days. 

The sky is overcast, and the weather..is..well drizzly!

I have always been fond of such days, something about them makes me feel alive and full of life. Perhaps it's just the cool air that twirls around in the air, blowing the trees and sending a shower of leaves to the ground. Or perhaps it's just a refreshing season after a long, hot summer. Whatever the case, I enjoy them thoroughly! 

They are perfect for catching up on a good book, doing some baking, or just lazying around with a cup of tea, enjoying the peace and solitude of the day. Unless of course you have a large family like I'm blessed with, then peace and solitude are a rare treat indeed. But yes, when they are all combined together, it's wonderful thing. Aha! I can already see some of my extrovert followers rolling their eyes at this very much introverted blogger. Alas, so is the way of the world, if all of us were the same, it would be very dull indeed! But yes, back to drizzly days...

 I count drizzly days curled up with a good book (or doing other delightful things) a pleasant rarity. Unfortunately, not many of my days are spent in this manner (insert laundry, dishes, housework...), they being few and far between, but when they do come, what a simple pleasure it is!!

Who else among you loves drizzly days?



Blessings - 

~ Aspen

1 comment:

  1. Drizzly days are my favorite!!! Not too many of those here though... :-(

    ReplyDelete