Friday, August 7, 2015

NaNoWriMo


 In July I did something that I've never before; I participated in NaNoWriMo. I wanted to do it last November, but it just didn't work out. I decided to jump on the band wagon for camp NaNoWriMo when I found out about it just a few days before it started. 
I worked on a rather new story I came up with several months before, which had aprox. 3,000 words already scribbled on its person. I decided to plunge into that and attempt to write 50,000 words (i.e a novel). 
I did not meet my word count, but came just a few hundred words shy of 30,000 words-which I consider a feat; considering that's the most I've ever written during a month! So even though I didn't knock out my goal, I am well pleased with my writing efforts and (excuses) July was one of the crazy-busiest months I've had in a long while, so I'm still patting myself on the back on a job well done.

Did you participate in NaNoWriMo last month? What story were you working on? Do tell!! I'd love to hear from other fellow campers on how their month went.


 Love and Rich Blessings - 

~ Aspen



No comments:

Post a Comment