Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Several Articles of Interest

Several Articles of Interest

Several months ago I was asked by the lovely Martha Joy who blogs over at The Father's Kingdom , to write an article for her June issue on the subject of "Being A Submissive Daughter". Be sure to go check it out! 

Then, I'm not sure if my readers are aware of the fact, but I have several other blogs that I write on. Texas Rebel Girl is my main blog of course, but I do have a couple others that I post on from time to time. So whether I feel like blogging about ranch life, or something completely silly and completely ridiculous, there is always a place for it. Head over to my blog Dwarven Diaries, to read my latest post: "A Writer's Life For Me!"

I promise I'll catch you all up on the goings on around the ranch, but in my defense my blogger account has been having issues and wouldn't let me post, grrr. We finally figured out that I had exceeded my photo limit upload, so now I'm having to upload my images to Photobucket, so bare with me.

Blessings - 

~ Aspen

2 comments:

  1. Aspen, here is the link to Willow's story. She shares this blog with her sister Darrion, who also has a story on there, and a couple of her friends.

    http://willow-the-call.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete