Liebster Blogger Award
I have been nominated for this award by the lovely Angelina Zoe. Make sure to go check out her splendid blog!
Since joining the blogging world I have found SO many wonderful and inspiring blogs. One of the many things I love about blogging is all the spectacular people you get to meet along the way! I've made many dear friends via blogging. So this award is about branching out and visiting other exciting blogs (who have less than 200 followers) and sharing some of that good 'ole blogging love! <3
Rules and regulations:
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
List 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers
Ask them 11 questions
Let them know about the nomination
11 facts about me, myself, and I:
1. I sometimes refer to myself as the Barefoot Princess.
2. I make toilet paper art (post coming up on that soon).
3. I have 8 turkeys who completely adore me.
4. Learning how to sing opera is on my Bucket List.
5. Sugar and me don't get along well...at all. ;)
6. Sometimes I can be a bit crazy *ahem*
7. I love earrings but have no wish to pierce my ears.
8. I always have dirty fingernails...
9. and extremely muddy feet. ;)
10. One of my most favoritest things ever is carrot juice. Someday I will turn orange..I just know it.
11. My computer doesn't think "favoritest" is a word. *pfff* Obviously, my computer didn't come installed with the latest in redneck language.
My answers to Angelina's questions:
1) Do you believe that unicorns exist?
I think there are a lot of animals out there that we don't know exist, but I'm not going to say either way. But I think unicorns are unique and gorgeous creatures!
2) How old were you when you first swam?
I have no idea. Probably around 6-8ish? I learned to swim in a stock tank.
3) Is the glass half empty or half full?
4) What is your number one fear?
Not having a strong and steadfast relationship with God.
5) Who's your favorite superhero?
Does Legolas count? Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Loki all the way.
6) What was your favorite fairytale growing up?
Pocahontas first and foremost, then Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White..shall I continue?
7) Do you prefer your lemonade on the salty or sweet side?
Mmm..I don't drink a whole lot of lemonade, but I'd probably like it on the sweet/sour side. I'm not much for too salty or too sweet drinks.
8) Who do you like better? Chewbaca, or that cute little Ewok from Star Wars?
Chewbaca. *insert Chewbaca growl*
9) Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit?
You CANNOT seriously be asking me this question!!!!!!! Because I'm not sure I know the answer. I love both.....but IF I HAD to pick one it would probably be the Hobbit(s).
10) Hiking or biking?
Hiking all the way.
11) What's your favorite type of instrumental music to listen to? Sad, emotional, happy, classical?
Are those the only choices?? I don't really listen to a lot (okay actually any) classical pieces. Mainly I listen to movie sound tracks *insert LOTR/Hobbit* and other movies, country, opera, and then you know I listen to stuff like Sweet Home Alabama, Eye of The Tiger and songs like that, so I'm all over the place when it comes to music.
Kayla @ Miss K's Corner
Reyna Nicole @ A Peace of The Past
Ajax @ Arkansas Chestertonian
Sarah @ Sarahs Sword
Questions for my nominees:
1. Favorite kind of tree?
2. Your weapon of choice, sword, axe, bow or other (<if so what and why)?
3. Do you like hunting?
4. Is there a book (besides the Bible) that inspires you? Why?
5. Are you a fan of Shakespeare?
6. If I handed you a wildcard plane ticket, where would you go? And why?
7. Could you survive and make do with out all the modern conveniences (i.e phones, cars, computers, electricity, etc)?
8. What's your ideal lifestyle situation?
9. Are you a book hoarder? *raises hand..I am*
10. OK, so this is kind of strange question, but what are some of your favorite smells? For instance mine are sweaty horses (don't you dare laugh...I can see you smirking! Wipe that smile off your face this instant! ;), leather-shops, feed stores, old books...stopping now.
11. Do you like coffee?
Once again, thank you Angelina for the award, and I look forward to seeing the answers I set answered by my nominees.