Thursday, January 28, 2016

I Think I See A Puddy' Tat'!

I Think I See A Puddy' Tat'!


We have several new additions here on the ranch, so I will slowly be introducing them to y'all. :)

We recently got two mousers, named Mocha (left) and Munchkin (right). 
The girls started out inside the garage, as we had a very bad mouse problem in there. Then eventually we started opening the garage door so they could come and go as they pleased. 


However, some of the fam' started complaining about cat hair being all over there clothes (because the kitties would sleep on their clothes piles...) and they had to be banished from the house.


We tried moving them out to the shop, but it was just too inconvenient and we settled them on the back porch.  


That worked well, except for when their duties were needed in the green house to keep the pesky mice out of my fodder.


Currently they are residing in the green house at night and then they roam around during the day.


The kitties are working out well, we just have to keep them under our watchful eye as we have lots of predators close by. It's been a long while since I've had cats and I'm really enjoying these two girls! They follow me around while I do chores and get into everything. They remind me of little toddlers! 

Do you have cats? What purpose do they serve at your home? 


Blessings - 

~ Aspen

No comments:

Post a Comment