Sweater Weather Tag
Thanks Angel darling for the tag!!
1. Favorite candle scent- Vanilla or chocolate.
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate- Tea, most definitely.
3. What’s the best fall memory you have- Maybe not a particular memory, but my favorite part about fall/winter is the changing colors and the different attitude the world seems to have. It's winding down from its busy spring and summer, and it has such a peaceful calm about it.
4. Best fragrance for fall- The trees and fresh, damp earth.
5. Favorite Thanksgiving food- Turkey dressing! Delish..
6. What is autumn weather like where you live- Sometimes its mild, and sometimes its very severe. It just depends on the year. This go-round, we've had a wet fall and winter.
7. Most worn sweater- Don't really wear sweaters, but I have a favorite light grey coat that I wear a lot.
8. Football games or jumping in leaf piles- Leaves, don't care a pinch about sports. ;)
9. Skinny jeans or leggings- Neither.
10. Combat boots or Uggs- Combat boots
11. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype- GOODNESS YES! Pumpkin everything!
12. Favorite fall TV show- None. Just about all of my favorite shows are already out!
13. What song really gets you into the fall spirit- No particular song. I listen to a wide variety of music all year long. :)
14. What do you want to be for Halloween- Don't celebrate halloween.
15. Hats or Scarves- Scarves! Both! But I tend to wear hats more than I do scarves.
16. What’s your #1 favorite thing about fall- Same as #3! The changing sphere the world seems to fall into during the fall and winter is utterly magical!
This was a fun post!
That is all I can think of right now, but please...anyone who reads this and thinks it might be fun to try, Please Do!