Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Morning

My Morning

Got up at 4:30, started some laundry, worked out until about 6:30. Made the guys breakfast and packed up their lunches. Worked on the blog, took pictures of a beautiful sunrise...




 Some of the trees are changing colors, and shedding (can that term be applied to trees??) their leaves.





Let all the feathered dinosaurs out of their pens. Checked on the bunbuns and gave them a treat of apple bits.


Chip smells something good...


Chip tastes something good...


Chip eats something good.


Alora wants a nibble, too.


I added a sandbox for the bunnies to dig around in, but they seem to think it is a litter box. Oh well. 


Chip is very curious about the camera.




Later on that morning we started a fire in the kitchen wood stove, as it was a crisp morning. The dogs were exhausted from keeping the predators at bay all night long with their ferocious barking..




We felt sorry for the bunnies being out in the cold, so we brought them inside, and put them in a box by the stove.


Dutchess making a nest in the socks

Dutchess decided it was a good spot to take a nap and plopped down.


But then she decided she wanted a treat, and started begging.


Please enjoy the random Bunny Pile shots I took through-out the day:





The bunbuns were very relaxed and slept most of the day by the fire.


 Stockton and his bun looking over my shoulder as I work on the computer (..how do you like my complicated hairdo? I know, amazing right?).


The Zebra Finches, Fenton and Fiona, enjoyed the warm fire, too.

Fiona swinging



Fenton and his bright red beak and orange feet..so adorable


I just love their 'lil rosey cheeks!


 All for one, and one for all!!!!





Blessings - 

~ Aspen

No comments:

Post a Comment