Friday, October 18, 2013

The Three Stooges

The Three Stooges

My Three Stooges never cease to amuse me, they are a constant source of entertainment. Who needs TV when you've got these three goofs?


This is my good side (they are so vain...they know they are beautiful!)


Pretty Tamina showing off her long lashes (ok, so maybe peafowl don't have lashes but...)




Does this picture make me look fat?


Tamina is in the process of molting, see her darker brown, shiny feathers scattered on her back? Those are the new feathers coming in, all the dull brown feathers will fall out and gradually be replaced with shiny new ones. 


Tulsa showing us her pretty eyeliner, and lovely orange and green head feathers.


Prince loves the camera




Tamina fluffin' her feathers


OK momma, I've been modeling for you all morning..


I think I'm entitled to some treats now..


all this publicity is utterly exhausting..


Are you hearing me Momma? I. NEED. TREATS!


 Put a bold emphasis on the NEED..


Take a bow ladies and gents..




Blessings - 

~ Aspen

No comments:

Post a Comment