Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pita Pocket Pizzas

Pita Pocket Pizzas


One evening I came in late from feeding the animals, and found the guys patrolling the kitchen in search of some grub. I'd better think of something fast! After taking a quick look in the refrigerator, and seeing several packages of Pita Pockets, I knew just what to make! 


First, fry up your meat, and season it Italian (I chopped up fresh garlic, and basil, then sprinkled in a scosh of sea salt).


Spread out your pizza "crusts" on a baking sheet, and put your toppings on.


Bake at 350F until cheese is melted. 

Quick, simply, and delicious!

I would post a picture of a nice, melty cheesy PPP (Pita Pocket Pizza), but alas, I forgot to take a picture of the pizzas fresh and hot out of the oven. Sorry!  

I got a thumbs-up from the guys on these. We made extra of them to send in their lunches the next day. I shall be making these again in the near future.

Blessings - 

~ Aspen

No comments:

Post a Comment