Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Faithful Helper

My Faithful Helper

Doesn't everyone need a faithful helper? Today, mine just so happened to come in the form of a fuzzy, sweet, tail wagging dog, named Rusty. 


 It was cool, overcast, and drizzly..I was in the process of cleaning out the pickup when it started to lightly rain on me.


My ever faithful helper was right there with me the whole time, to jump in the pickup seats, sniff through the scattered bits of trash, and always be under my feet so I was sure to trip over him...


Yes, he is a fine helper. While I took loads of trash inside, he boldly guarded the door to make sure nobody got in.


Yep, you'd better not mess with Rusty. He is very ferocious.


He might bedazzle(is that even a word?) you with his smoulder...


or make you laugh with his funny expressions until you keel over from laughing so hard...


Or, very possibly, he might lick you to death.


Either way, it is not recommended to mess with Rusty, for the consequences are life-threatening.

Blessings - 

~ Aspen

No comments:

Post a Comment