Monday, September 8, 2014

Ask Me Anything!


Several of the bloggers I follow have done something similar to this, and it sounded intriguing to me, so here goes!

Normally, the blogger (i.e me) gets to choose and post what ever topic they have in mind, correct? Yes, well I'm going to bend the rules a scosh. ;)

I would like my readers to ask me anything they want. My opinion of a certain topic, anything you want! But, I reserve the right to not answer a question if I so wish.

You have two weeks people (ends the 21st of September)! 

Simply post a comment and I will go through them and do a post with my answers.

Enjoy!


Blessings - 

~ Aspen

6 comments:

  1. I enjoy awkward and awesome posts:) Probably because I'm awkward a lot and they're so relatable;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha! Yes, I feel quite the same way. I adore odd posts. ;)

    Blessings -

    ~ Aspen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you always wear skirts? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Well, I must be honest, I love your blog and posts and especially those that are animal / outdoor / nature related. Now I have three huge questions. Have you ever dealt with strange diseases among your feather animals? you have quite a lot and I am just wondering how you have managed those delicate circumstances without losing all of your animals. I have very few 25 to be exact and go crazy when they get all sick and fussy. Curious to know how you deal with so many animals Do you have an organizer /record/ schedule or something that makes this type of tasks simpler?.

    Hope You have a lovely afternoon.

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  5. What have you found that has helped you to stay focused on our heavenly Father? What are some verses that have really encouraged you to "forsake all that you have" and be a disciple of Jesus (Luke 14:33)?

    Press onward! Blessings to you as you desire to know Him more,
    ~Martha Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is your favourite Jane Austen novel and movie , Would you like to live in a wall tent, and Crunchy or smooth peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete