Thursday, June 18, 2015

Feeling Hammered...

Feeling Hammered...



Yesterday afternoon was spent cleaning the pool, and by cleaning I mean little bro' and I were ankle deep in algae-green muck, with man eating water bugs swimming around us and other horrors, whilst we baled water up and over the side of the pool. 

After several hours of baling water, I felt like Chris Hemmsworth after his workout(s) for the Marvel movies. I've heard tell that he worked himself to the point of exhaustion, and had to be carried out on a stretcher...

"This mortal form groweth weak; I need sustenance!"

"A stretcher! Forthwith!"


Yep that's basically how I felt. My back and legs refused to quit acting like jelly, and instead of walking around like a normal human-being, I walked around like an octopus on land.. 

But, hopefully being able to swim and stay cool on these hot summerish days will pay off for my labor, sweat and blisters..

 Hanging up my hammer and calling it a day.





Blessings - 

~ Aspen

No comments:

Post a Comment