Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sisterhood Award

Sisterhood Award


Rules:

  • Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
  • Put the award logo on your blog.
  • Answer the ten questions sent to you.
  • Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
  • Nominate ten blogs.
 My dear friend, and gorgeous lassie Reyna Nicole, tagged me for this award! Thanks dearie! *sly wink*

  • Do you prefer hot tea or iced tea (or are you not a fan of tea in general)? Depends on the weather. If it's hot outside; iced tea. Cloudy/rainy; hot tea!

  • What are your thoughts on fanfiction? I love it! I've written some myself, and I adore reading others fanfic.

  • Do you play any musical instruments? If so, what is your favorite kind of music to play? I used to play the mandolin and piano. Now I just play the radio. Actually, I adore singing and would love to pickup the piano again.
  • Have you seen any movies in theaters this year or plan to see one/some others? Yes! "Beyond The Mask", and "Avengers: Age of Ultron". Planning on seeing "In The Heart of The Sea", "Mockingjay: Part II" and the 7th Star Wars movie!
  • What types of poetry do you enjoy, if any? I do enjoy some poetry, but normally only if it talks about nature, etc.
  • Have you ever thrown your mashed potatoes up against the wall?* Nope! I can't say I can tuck that feat under my belt! The closest I've come to that, was splattering green smoothie all over the kitchen ceiling...
  • Do you like watching costume dramas? Oh goodness, YES!
  • Would you rather live in the city or the country? The country, baby!
  • What is one of the hardest things you have ever done? This can be physically, mentally, emotionally, all of those, etc. Oooh this is a very easy, and yet a very hard question! I don't want to pour my personal life out on my blog, so let's just say that relationships take a lot out of you, and strain you in ways you never thought possible. I'll say no more. (But they can be super rewarding!!)
  • Do you own a pocketknife? If so, how often do you have it with you? Yes, several! The main one I use is attached to my pliers. I would have it on me now, except I'm in my jammies (uncomfortable for sleeping, you understand)... but normally I have them on me 24/7.

I tag:
Sarah @ Sarah'Sword 
Miss Laurie @ Old-Fashioned Charm 
Martha Joy @ The Father's Kingdom 

My questions:
  • Would you consider yourself a health-nut?
  • Favorite movie adaption of Robin Hood?
  • Favorite historical fiction book(s) set in the middle ages?
  • Given a choice, would you rather live deep in a forest dell, or high in the mountains in a log cabin? Both are tempting I know!
  • Favorite Disney prince? Why?
  • Axe or sword? What's your weapon of choice?
  • Favorite time period? Feel free to elaborate why....
  • Top three places you want to travel to. Why?
  • Tell me something that is near and dear to your heart.
  • Favorite musical? Why? 
Bonus question:
  • Post your favorite recipe.

Thanks again, Reyna darlin'! Oooh and darlin'...your welcome to answer the above questions..I fashioned several of them with you in mind! Plus, I want to see your answers! ;)

Blessings - 

~ Aspen

No comments:

Post a Comment