Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Love of The Simple (Yet Great) Things

Love of The Simple (Yet Great) Things



I cannot capture the depth of my love for the deep blue clouds that cluster in the enormous sky, or the ancient treelings that grow in vast numbers, casting and showcasing their beauty to the world... or to those who would see it's simple beauty. The modern society has not, and hopefully never will, capture my passion or love. My loves are bound up in the creational beauty, worked by God's sovereign hand. I want to bask in their great beauty, and in the quiet peace they offer, the peace and silence that I am convinced is provided by our Lord to remind us of Him, and His great strength, beauty, love and peace, that is found only in Him. Therefore, when asked why I hold such love for the simple beauties of nature, painted by our Father's hand, I can only conclude that it's a God given love of the beauties He Himself created. And Amen.




Blessings - 
 
~ Aspen

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! I love to sit and witness God's world, it is so beautiful. I do not understand how people can say there is no God and still see the beauty that I see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! I love to sit while watching and listening to the animals and just to nature. I can't understand how people see and hear the same things and say it was an accident!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I think it's the greatest occupation to be had..just listening to the songs and noise of nature. <3

      Blessings -

      ~ Aspen

      Delete