Thursday, March 27, 2014

Preening and Such Things

Preening and Such Things

On a warm, windy evening, what better thing to do than preen yourself?

Well unless your a big 'ole fat Sussex hen...no names will be mentioned..then you can just lounge around whilst everyone around you is beautifying themselves.




I'm afraid my poor Muscovys are in dire need of a trip to the beauty salon.


Dawn, Big Boy, and Margret are all going through a molt, excluding Hershey.


I think they are very conscious of their looks.


They spent the better half of an hour preening themselves.


Meanwhile, Margret is trying to drink dribblets (<my newly invented word) of water out of the fauset. Silly Maggie!


She seems to be quite determined in her task. Because what's the fun of drinking out of a big kiddie pool full of fresh water? None what so ever.


I do believe I own 2..


or shall I say 7 of the laziest chickens in the county, ;)


And for cutenesses sake, here is Gypsy.


She is cute, fuzzy, very fuzzy, and perfectly adorable.


She also is in dire need of a trip to the beauty salon.




Blessings - 

~ Aspen



No comments:

Post a Comment