Monday, March 17, 2014

Where Have I Been???

Where Have I Been???

Yes, well I'm sorry for abandoning y'all for so long, but I really do have a good excuse! 

You'll never guess where I am at the moment.........................Tennessee!

Yep.

It's true.

I've been up here for 4 or 5 days now I think. Cim, a friend, and I drove up one day (it was a very long day) and planned on staying a week. Sadly, our week is up on Wednesday. BooHoo I say! I've had a grand time running around barefooted, crossing over creeks using a log as a bridge, exploring some beautiful hill-country, meeting new friends, and of course holding sweet Marian! I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to be able to leave this cutie pie! She is THE cutest baby EVER! Like I know you probably think I'm biased, but it's absolutely true! She is the sweetest, most adorablest (<is that even a word? Oh well...) baby that was ever clapped eyes on! <Truth.

I've decided I need to move up here. Like really. Not only because my dear sister and niece (and brother-in-law I suppose too) live up here, but mostly because the kind of life-style I want can be done much easier up here than down in Texas. Don't get me wrong, I  do love Texas, but Texas doesn't have it all. TN doesn't either, but it defiantly has more water than TX, and it does help for growing things! ;)

Well it's almost time for supper so I'm going to draw this post to a close.


Blessings - 

~ Aspen



 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You finally got up there! So exciting!!! =) Hey, where are pics??? lol!
    TN definitely sounds like a pretty country. I hope we can visit someday. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't bring Mom's camera with me so I've been taking pictures using Atlanta's, I'll post a bunch of pics when I get home.

    ReplyDelete