Friday, March 21, 2014

The Sunshine Blogger Award

The Sunshine Blogger Award


My dear friend, Reyna, over at A Peace Of The Past has awarded me The Sunshine Award. How exciting, yes? Of course yes!

So without further ado, let's get on with the proceedings.

 1. Answer the questions set by your nomination blogger.
2. Nominate as many or as few fellow bloggers as you like.
3. Set questions for your nominees.
 1. What is your favorite instrument (to play or to listen to)? 
I used to play the mandolin and piano. Singing, celtic, country, and so forth are some of my favorite types of music to listen to, but I don't really have a favorite instrument.
 
2. Poetry or prose?
 Prose.
3.  What is a bizarre and random thing that you sometimes wonder about? For instance, I often wonder how many songs and parts of songs I actually know or how many people I know. 
Hmmm...I sometimes wonder, when I'm watching a movie or something, how many other people are watching that same movie right then, or listening to the same song I'm listening to right then.
 
4. Would you rather bake a cake or a batch of cookies?
Cookies!!
 
5. Would you rather sweep the floor or mop it?
That's a tough one! I think perhaps mopping, but sweeping is fine too. I suppose it would depend upon the type of floor I was cleaning, and how dirty it was. ;)
 
6. How do you wear your hair most days?
Up in a clip most days. I can't seem to get any work done if my hair is loose and blowing around.
 
7. What is the desktop image on your computer right now?

8. Would you rather perform for a small group of people that you have to be around after or a large auditorium filled with people you will never see again in your life?
A small group of people. Large crowds freak me out.
 
9. What was the last book you read? 
Part two in the King Raven trilogy "Scarlet".
 
10. What was the last movie or TV show you watched?
Wives & Daughters.
 
11. Take this quiz. Who do you get?
I got Thorin Oakenshield.

My Questions:
1. Do your prefer a warm sunny day that you can work in the garden in, or a cool, cloudy and overcast day that gives you time to curl up and read that book you've been wanting to read?
2. Second breakfast or afternoon tea?

 3. Shoes or no shoes?

4. Would you consider yourself "fashionable", or do you just throw anything on that comfortable, forget how I look or how dirty I am?

 5. Pants or skirts?

6. Would era (being past or present) do you think you belong to? 

7. Clean and polished car, or big jacked up pickup covered in mud?

8. Would you consider yourself an adventurer? Are you always trying, and experiencing new things?

9. Dancing or no dancing?

10. What would you do if a dashing young man, came galloped up on a big, black charger and stopped in front of your house?


My Nominees:
Kayla 
Thanks Reyna for the lovely questions, and the lovely award!

Cheers, Blessings, and have a lovely day (apparently I love the word lovely)!

~ Aspen
 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! *wink* Your answers were simply delightful, and I'll look forward to reading what those you tagged come up with! Brilliant questions, by the way!

    Blessings,
    Reyna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sugar. I actually had a blank moment where I couldn't think of any anything to write, much less any questions! It was ridiculous! But I came through. Thanks again for the award.

      ~ Aspen

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much, Aspen, for awarding me! I will try to answer your questions on my blog soon. I'm really busy though, but I will try. I promise:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No hurry sweet stuff. I know life can get busy at times..or is it always busy?? Oh well...

    ~ Aspen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating me, very nice question by the way...I love the last one haha it will be pretty fun answer :)

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing your answers! : )

    Blessings -

    ~ Aspen

    ReplyDelete