Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Blossoming Into Spring

Blossoming Into Spring

We planted some blossoms in the yard to help embellish it's looks. I think we succeeded! Don't ask me what kind of flowers these are..you know how awful I am at plant names! So just sit back and enjoy the pretty petals...






I think these look like tiny fairy flowers!









This bush has been established here in the yard for several years, but it only puts out blooms in the springtime. The rest of the year it's a barren bush.




New buds coming out.



Blessings - 

~ Aspen

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful flowers! I'm so glad God created flowers:) Nature would be dull without them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink bush is a japonica bush. I agree, it is beautiful; we have one at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, dear! I wish we had more flowers in our yard. The gladiolus should be blooming soon, though. :)

    Blessings,
    Reyna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling! I hope it blooms soon.

      Blessings -

      ~ Aspen

      Delete