Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Meet The Top-Knots

Meet The Top-Knots

Left to right: Aragorn, Eomer, Gimli, and Sauron. 

Name credit goes to the kids. ;)


I'm hatching out some chicks for a friend of mine, and these are the first ones that have hatched. They are mixed colors of Polish. When they are grown, they will have big poofy crests aloft their heads. They also like to walk on stilts. Seriously, they walk on their tippy-toes trying to stand as tall as they possibly can! Silly darlings! They will be going to their new home sometime this week, just waiting on the other chicklets to hatch. If all goes well I should be overrun with little chicklets in just a few short days. *fingers and toes crossed*

In the meantime, they are running around a brooder in my bedroom peeping contently and getting lots of snuggles. I may or may not be completely in love with them and will bawl when I have to give them to their rightful owner. *sniffle* But no more on that! Let's think happy thoughts! 
Hopefully, if all goes well, when we got to town this week to deliver the chicks I will be able to bring home some Meaties! Assuming the stores have them in stock. ;) They'd better, otherwise I'm going to sue them!

Blessings - 

~ Aspen

No comments:

Post a Comment