Monday, April 14, 2014

Welcome To Texas!

Welcome To Texas!


I know, I know, you're expecting me to list out all the wonderful things about living in Texas, but today I'm not. I'm going to simply state that Texas is very unpredictable....as far as weather goes anyways. Yesterday it was 85F for the high, then all of the sudden a cold front blew in last night and it was about 25F last night with howling winds, it was equally cold all day today and the wind never let up neither. That's Texas weather for you. It's quite possible that you'll get heatstroked and frostbitten in the same day. Never put up your winter, or summer cloths. Always keep them both out. You never know if you'll need a sleeveless shirt, or a long-sleeved shirt with wool socks, gloves, ski-coats, and scarves!! Honestly...

Blessings - 

~ Aspen

No comments:

Post a Comment