Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pretty Peafowl Please???

Pretty Peafowl Please???

Tulsa: "Mommy, it's friderated out here! Can I come inside and sleep with you??"


Tulsa: "Mommy, I know you have a big goose down comforter in your bedwoom...!"


Me: "I am acquiesce to accept your request." 

Tulsa: "...........?????????????????


??????????????????"


Me: "Means, no."



Tulsa: "Are you sure you won't let me come inside with you, so I can curl on by the fire, and sleep under the geese with you?"


Me: "Sorry baby, no can do."
Tulsa: "Drats."


Do your animals beg to come inside and sleep under the geese with you??

Blessings - 

~ Aspen

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! My neighbor lets her goat sleep in her bed with her. I, if you were wondering, do not let my goat do the same. Eponine is not THAT spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe!! The cats do.. only they tend to get away with it. ;) Do they have peacock diapers?? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A goat? Really, how interesting! Oh my..your poor, poor goats! Just kidding!!

    ~ Aspen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, actually, yes they do! I know a lady who hand raised a peachick inside, and she never kicked him out. Now he is a full grown peacock, with about a 6 ft train(tail) and he sleeps in her bed. I kid you not.

    ~ Aspen

    ReplyDelete