Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sick...

Sick...

Greetings my dear readers. I hope this post finds you all in good health. Unfortunately, after the holidays pretty much the whole family has caught a bad cold. 
I meant to get serious on this blogging stuff and try and post something daily...but alas, when it's all you can do to milk the cow, haul feed, gather eggs, do laundry, dishes, and all the other household and barnyard chores..you have no strength left for blogging. 
So, here I am laying on the couch by the fire, laptop in my lap, Gypsy (my puddy dog) at my feet, Rusty resting his head on my arm so that I can't type, thinking of the many things I want to share with y'all, but haven't yet. But don't stress yourself my dear reader, because you will get to see them all in good time. I have some yummy recipes to share, a creamy post or two, and lots of other goodies. But for now, you must content yourself with this humble offering of a post. 


Blessings - 

~ Aspen



4 comments:

  1. Oh!! I'm so sorry y'all are sick! No fun. We'll be praying y'all get well soon. :-) Looking forward to more posts once you're up and running again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you all are sick. Hope you get to feeling better soon. So you can go back to doing chores :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sorry you're sick. We've recently gotten over our contagion. I think pretty much every family I know has been hit with colds or flu this season. No fun. I hope you feel better soon!!!! Love,Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the well wishes. Some of us are still under the weather, but are starting to get well.

    Love you all! <3

    Blessings -

    ~ Aspen

    ReplyDelete