Wednesday, January 29, 2014

So Many Posts! So Little Time!

So Many Posts! So Little Time!


In order to keep you updated with my day to day life, I would have to do (easily) 10+ posts a day. I kid you not. So many funny and interesting things happen on the ranch each day. However, in order to blog about my life, I have to have a life. Sometimes at the end of the day I am too exhausted and sleepy to even think straight, much less write a descriptive blog post. 

However, I do want to share a slice of my life with you and keep you up to date with all the happenings here on the ranch, so I have created a Facebook page. I can easily take pictures with my phone and post them directly to my page on Facebook. It's quick, simple and easy. And, since it's so handy-dandy to use, a lot of the pictures and such I will be posting wouldn't normally get shared with you here on the blog, as I always have so many ideas for post and some just don't make the cut. So, you will get an even closer look into the daily musings that happen here on the farm. And the best part is it doesn't take but a couple minutes to post, so I can keep you updated with my day-to-day life with just a couple clicks! Exciting, yes? Of course yes!!

So with out further ado my Facebook page:

 https://www.facebook.com/FluffyPuffyFarm


I hope you'll stop by and say hi!

I'm still learning the ropes of the whole thingy-ma-jig, so it may take me awhile to figure out how to work things properly, but bare with me.

I'm also working on a 'website blog' a.k.a -  a blog more for me to post what hatching eggs and birds I have for sale currently, helpful hints on raising feathered dinosaurs, etc. I'm going to still keep this blog running, but reserve it more for the funny happenings on the ranch, yummy recipes, and such. 

It's been a busy several months, and the months ahead and going to be even crazier, so hop on for the ride!
 

Just a word of appreciation to all my dedicated readers. Thank Y'all SO much for all your sweet comments and emails, I just love them. It bewildering for me to think that people from all over the world (the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Mexico, Czech Republic, to name a few) take interest in the goings-on of a country 'gal who lives out in the boonies. It's mind-blogging..er..I mean mindbogglingly to say the least! So, I just want to thank each and everyone of you for your overwhelming support, it means so much to me. 

As long as I have readers who are interested in my scribblings, I will continue to scribble. 

Blessings - 

~ Aspen



 

6 comments:

  1. That is a great idea! I know what you mean-- I keep a notebook full of ideas and things to blog about, and some of them just never happen because there are so many other things that need to be posted instead! :) As if you didn't have enough post ideas already, I just wanted to share something with you that I'm doing during February, hosted by another blogger I follow- it is a challenge to post everyday in February and the host blogger even came up with prompt list calender with something different and specific to blog about each day of the month! Here is the link to my post about it : http://gladness-of-heart.blogspot.com/2014/01/blog-everyday-in-february-challenge.html ....Kayla is hopping on board and I thought it would be fun to see you do some of these post ideas! Just a thought! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it does sound fun! I think I'll hop on the bandwagon, too! Do I just put that picture of the February challenge on my blog? Oh, and do I have to do every single post she suggests or can I pick and choose, and add a post of two of my own concocting in there? Can't wait! Sounds like fun. Love right back at ya! <3

    ~ Aspen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok- so for the little round picture deal, on her sidebar to the left you will find the same image with a box under it full of code and letters. Copy that code, then come to your blog. Add it the same way you added the blog pics for Atlanta and my blogs. It works the same way, when clicked it will take people to the hostess's blog. Be sure to go to her page where she talks about this (the link should be in my post) and let her know you want to do it too! No, you don't have to do them all, just do whichever ones you want to and throw in your regular posts- that is what I'm doing. :) Yay! I'm glad you are joining, it will be fun! :)

      Delete
  3. Ok..I'll go see if I can figure this out! I'm excited!!

    ~ Aspen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have any questions, just let me know and I'll help you out! :)

      Delete
  4. I got the button put up..now I need to give my readers a heads up on what I have cookin'.

    ~ Aspen

    ReplyDelete