Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Wear Armor


Wear Armor
 
I'm going to start wearing armor when I cook, especially when I open metal cans. 

While attempting to open a can, I sliced my index finger wide open. I'll spare you the rest of the bloody details. Lets just say it was messy and be done with it.



Rebel Girl is going around the house with her finger bandaged up, wishing she could do all her normal chores. Since my injury I've had to call in the Calvary to come milk the cow (i.e Atlanta) in my absence. 


Do you wear armor when you cook?

Blessings - 

~ Armor Wearer

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, of course I wear armor when I cook! Hahaha! No, but its a good idea!

    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEE!! ^^^ I just Knew I wasn't the only one that wore armor! *high five*

    Blessings -

    ~ Aspen

    ReplyDelete